Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gotta Get OUT

As of late, I have been so HORRIBLE. This is what Kasen has done for most of the day and We got sick of it. Don't get me wrong, there are times when I LOVE for Kasen to watch a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and more, but it's time that we got him off the couch. He seriously never wants to go anywhere with me anymore. So I have to force him out of the house, to even go grocery shopping which consists of him screaming and throwing a bit fit. It's gotten way too out of hand, so we finally found this place here in Cedar called Funtime Inflatables, which I had heard of but couldn't ever find it online, so with the help of Facebook friends was able to find it. We are starting to become regulars at that place. I actually quite enjoy going to the bounce house and jumping on the inflatables, going down the big slide and going thru the obstacle course, and it gets Kasen and I both out of the house and gets him running around with a little exercise...totally worth it!

Going down the slide...Seriously so much fun...I think I have more fun than he does sometimes!
Shooting things....of course!
I have a few videos but they take forever to upload, but all in all we have a fun time at the bounce house and are regulars as of late!

0 comments: