Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Weekend

We really wanted to drive down to Southern Utah for my new little nephews baby blessing, but we couldn't so we had a fun time here instead! Friday we went to the Zoo and I convinced Tate that we need a membership so we can go whenever we want to. Plus we get half off if we ever go to Hogle zoo which I want to at least once this year. Like I mentioned before this is a pretty small zoo, but we spent at least 4 hours there on Friday and by the time we got Kasen to leave, Tate and I were both pretty tired:) WE went to the library got a few good movies and books and just relaxed the rest of the night. Then Saturday we were lazy again and didn't wake up for the little town pancake breakfast or the parade in Idaho Falls, but we were okay with that. That evening we went to a couples house in our ward and had a bbq. It was alot of fun. Kasen played in the water and we just sat around and talked. I really am loving our new ward more and more and the people that are here! After the food we went and drove to Idaho Falls for the spectacular fireworks show. WE were quite a distance away from them in a parking lot but we could still see them really well and they were fun. Kasen was too interested in bugging all the other people around us t oreally notice the fireworks so that makes it hard for us to enjoy them when we are worrying about Kasen and what he is doing. But they were fun, very long and tons of fireworks, but still fun to watch.
Kasen Loved feeding the goats, especially the baby ones.
After the "show" Kasen got to pet a bunny...he didn't really pet it, it was more of a touch and get out of there.
So I got these SWEET glow stick glasses and apparently I was the only one out of the group who thought they were cool. Kasen only liked them to take apart and build a robot out of them. Oh well they were fun for a little while!


Kasen in a trance watching the sparkler!
Family 4th of July pic!

1 comments:

KD said...

Don't be too sad you didn't get up to go to the Idaho Falls parade...they don't throw any candy! Lame I know! But that Zoo is pretty awesome! Kiana and I went last year:) Keep bloggin and I'll keep stalkin hahaha.