Friday, July 2, 2010

Lately

We have been doing fun things lately, I just don't have any pictures to prove it. A few days ago we went swimming with Kathy, Meagan, and their little nephews and brother. I took my camera, but of course didn't even take it out of the bag when we got there, mostly because Kasen was so dang excited to get in the water that we really didn't have time, and he just kept on going and going till we left. It's a cute little place in Pocatello where they have a little lazy river where we floated around on the tube, then a kiddy place where the water doesn't get very deep with things to squirt and spray, with a little slide. They have a bigger pool area too, which looked alot of fun, but we didn't go to that place. I can't wait to go back again, because Kasen really enjoyed it and I got a little sun, which is nice! IT was fun to just visit and spend time with Kathy and Meagan!

The other night, I was reading a book while getting a little food and so when Kasen had his food, he told me that he needed a book. So we went upstairs and got him one, he started reading it to me out loud! Then last night during dinner, he said, Dad i need a book too with my dinner. So he hurried and ran up to his room and picked out "oh the places you'll go" and a few others! Awe, cutie pie!

Another note, we had a fun Cafe Rio night two nights ago and invited a few families and it was tons of fun. One family has 6 kids and they are so cute. They really have fun with Kasen and he absolutely adores them. Most of the people, the husbands work with Tate so we already knew them a little bit but it's nice to be able to get together so I can get to know the wives a little better. Anyway, it was a fun night and can't wait to do it again sometime soon!

1 comments:

Kassi said...

You guys are always having so much fun! Makes me wish we were hanging out with you guys! Kasen is such a cutie!