Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bear World

Last Friday we went to Bear World and had a great old time. Kasen really loved the little kiddie rides at the end and we stayed there quite a while so he could ride them over and over again. I am not sure how i feel about Bear World, I think that it's definately a 1 time a year thing. It probably would be worth the 16 bucks per person if you have a car load of people and just do the car pass, but it's hard for me to pay that much money for anything I guess. It's cool to see the animals, but doesn't take that long to drive around, but the petting zoo is fun and cool and so are the rides, so I guess that helps make it more worth it. i guess the important part is that we are with each other having a fun time, letting Kasen enjoy himself!!! He really is happy on this ride...it took him a while to want to go on it, but after iwent on it with him, he loved it and rode it over and over again. I thought it was fun too:)
Finally caught him, he kept going from one hole to the other.

Loved the car ride!
And the train ride. They were pretty small and only lasted maybe a minute each time, but thats the great thing, we could do them over and over and over again!!! Yeah! ( I am pretty darn squished in this 3 year old ride...oh well)

0 comments: