Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boys will be Boys

We were watering the garden and such last night for Family Home and Kasen got a spot really really wet so he could play in the mud. He just kept walking in it until Tate started putting it on his shirt and his face...then it turned into a full blown little Mud Fight! I ran into the house to get the video camera and when I got back they were both pretty darn muddy, then Tate whispered to Kasen to throw some at me....he got me alright, along with our new nice video camera!! But it was alot of fun and cute to see Kasen and Tate having a little boy mud fight!
My muddy boys! I think that they are so adorable!

I got a little muddy, I think that there was more in my hair than anywhere else!

1 comments:

Brandy and Marv said...

Oh Jana your boys are cute- I miss you guys- looks like you guys are having all sorts of fun- and a garden how domestic are you!!!!! I'm excitied to see you soon!