Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catch Up

Well, I guess I need to play a little catch up. So I will just kind of edit the photos that I do have. I wasn't too good at taking pictures when I went to Orderville, which now I am little sad about but it was a busy busy week and went by too fast.

My birthday cake...kasen picked it out himself. He did a great job:)
Tate finally got his elk finished. Jeremy did the work for him and I am told that he did a GREAT job. So now we need to find a big house tall enough and big enough for that thing to fit in:)
Me at 27.5 weeks pregnant. I am pretty sure I am bigger than this......I think its the camera angle. I don't really have much to complain about, this pregnancy has been pretty great so far. I keep getting little things here and there, but stilll don't have many girl things. I cant wait to hold my little angel in 10 weeks...boy its going to go by fast
Mr. and Mrs. David Glover. I still can't believe that my little brother is married and that Taylor is apart of our family forEVER! It's a great thing that she is pretty awesome and that we get along well. They are going to be living with us this fall while Dave works with Tate guiding, so I guess we will see how well we get along huh:) He chose well!!!
Sweet Baby J Mac! He is adorable and this was the first time meeting the little man. Jerry and Casey sure have cute kids! Just love them!
Me and Casey at the Temple. Sure do love that girl!

2 comments:

melissa said...

well aren't you just the cutest pregnant girl i've ever seen. i miss you!! hope you are enjoying living in idaho! kasen is as cute as ever. good luck with your last 10 weeks. love you

Kassi said...

Jana! You are so cute! You look great! I love looking at your pictures. Hope you stay feeling well the last ten weeks! Can't wait to your baby girl!