Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Intervention?

Well, after trying to get a few ideas for my talk on Sunday, I keep getting dragged into looking at my blog and everyone else's I can find! I seriously need some help. I am so tired, it's 10:22 p.m. and I just can't bring myself to get off this chair and go to bed. I have found some good ideas for my talk though which helps to get it started before Sunday morning:)
Another note..I got Kasen registered for the famous "little buckaroo rodeo" and he will be doing the ribbon tie or something like that, he rides a stick horse down the arena, pulls a ribbon off a baby goat and runs and gives it to the clown. I am hoping he likes it, I think that it sounds adorable!
Yesterday after being quite onery and having Tate home he asked how my day went. I started in on how it was good I just was onery and couldn't find a cure for myself....a few seconds after that, Kasen pipes in and says, "Mom, my baby sister is in heaven huh?" I say ya. Kasen "Ya, she is in Heaven with Jesus, and he is holding her." I of course just start to cry and kick myself for being onery. That's what I get I told myself for being onery, I get a cute little boy who knows just what to say to his Mom:) I just liked that story, even though he is a little rascal, and never stops. I sure do love him.

0 comments: