Sunday, August 15, 2010

So Proud

So I have been working on this cute little number for a few weeks now, with the amazing help of my new friend Deslyn. She is seriously the most awesome person, so willing to help me anytime and I called her quite a bit. But I think that it turned out so cute and even want to make anothe
one. I love the pink and orange for my baby girl!!! Who would have thought that I could so something like this? I sure didn't!

Trust me it's even way cuter in person!!

Another note, we (Taylor and I) are headed off to Colorado for the week. We are excited to see our new niece Alana and of course play with the kids and see Bev and Scott too:) The men folk start tomorrow for the guide season and have already left for the mountain. It's a mixture of emotions for me during this time. I know that I will see Tate, I know that I am not losing him forever, it's just getting a bit harder to be a mom of Kasen without Tate being around, I treasure the moments where Tate will play with kasen, plus He really just needs his Dad, but this is what we do to support our family and so I kind of feel even bad for saying much about it. Although Tate has been HILARIOUS the last few nights during his sleep, He keeps dreaming about all these crazy things happening while he is in charge of the elk, and he woke me up last night by shooting up in bed yelling HELP HELP.....the other night he was screaming ELK ELK...so it's been interesting. He is so cute about his passion, I love it!

5 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

Welocome to the hunting season! :) It even effects me in Connecticut! Good job an the quilt. It is so cute! Have fun on your trip!

Our Fun Times said...

I love the quilt Jana, I am so impressed. Your little one will love it, she will treasure it knowing you made it with so much love too. Nice job girl!! If it makes you feel any better, Craig is starting is MBA and it is a night program. So he will work during the day and go to school at night....sigh...I have an idea, once our munchkins are in bed and we both feel lonely let's call eachother ;) I like that idea! Love ya girl!

meag said...

jana, i love it...tell me when you get back i want to come see it in person and to meet taylor....remember how we don't have husbands for 3 months....lets get together alot. love you

Kassi said...

Jana the quilt is so dang cute! I love all the fun colors! Nice job! What do I gotta do to get ya to make me nor ;)
Good luck with the hunting season hope it's a good one!

Brandy and Marv said...

very very impressed! You could make marlee one if you wanted to! Good luck with the hunting.....I bet it will be nice to have Taylor there though! Miss you!