Thursday, August 26, 2010

Visit

We had a good time in Colorado with Bev and Family. It was so fun to sit and hold their new baby Alana. It was really good for me. It got me really excited to have a new born of my own. Honestly I haven't really thought about it much because it kinda makes me nervous, but holding her and watching her made me so excited to hold my own little girl. I didnt' get many pictures because Tate has our camera but Bev got a few that I can post. I wish I could have gotten more though. Kasen loved playing with his cousins. He rode their little tricycle all around the neighborhood with the kids and thought he was just as big as the other kids. He is getting big though and is turning 3 in 3 weeks. I can't believe it. It's crazy to think that I will have 2 kids here pretty soon, and I thought life with just 1 Kasen was crazy, I can't wait to see what it's like with 2. Although, Bev has 4 now and that seems just about enough for me!

My Dad playing the Wii. Ethan LOVES it and convinced him to play. Looks pretty intense to me Ethan on his first day of Kindergarten. I wanted to show off my big little nephew. He is such a little sweetheart and very tender hearted, but just a big tall boy compared to everyone else his age and a few years older than him:

My Beautiful MOM and sister.

Playing in the splash park with his cousin Ethan.


"Current Family Favorites" Tay and Ally.

And last but not least...me 32 weeks prego!

2 comments:

Kiana Don said...

You're a great mom and you look so cute pregnant. I'm so excited for you and your little one, who must be super special to be coming to such an amazing little family!

THE GOULDINGS said...

I can't believe that you are about due.. I can't wait to see her. You look so cute prego!!