Thursday, September 9, 2010

Soon

New post will be coming soon...I hate blogging without pictures and for the time being..I have no new ones. I went to Orderville for a week, had a blast. Was able to attend BFF Celeste's Bridal Shower...I had a baby shower..baby sat for a funeral, and canned peaches and peach jam. It was a very fun and eventful week. 5 more weeks to go till this little girl is here....now that is crazy. I don't really think about it much, but when I do, it blows my mind. Tate is doing well on the mountain...I am doing well at home and Kasen is growing up too fast. He is going to be a great big brother.

4 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Oh my gosh, I CAN'T BELIEVE you are due in 5 weeks. It seems like this pregnancy of your has flown by...at least for me anyway ;) your pregnant pic looks so adorable (I know when pregnant, you don't feel adorable) but you do look super cute. I can't wait to see your little one! :) Love ya girl Vevs

Kristi Barnes said...

I echo the statement I can't blieve that you're due in 5 weeks...that's crazy and wonderful. Hopefully youre still feeling good and getting excited, we're super excited for you and to see picutures.

April Hoyt said...

I can't believe Kasen is getting so big. He is such a cutie. You did do a GREAT job on the cake!! Awesome. You are crafty you just don't give yourself credit. And yes you are a cute pregnant lady!!

April Hoyt said...

I can't believe Kasen is getting so big. He is such a cutie. You did do a GREAT job on the cake!! Awesome. You are crafty you just don't give yourself credit. And yes you are a cute pregnant lady!!