Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Spoiled

We have been having a fun time in Orderville. Bev and Scott and family get here tonight so we are anxiously awaiting there arrival:) Kasen has been playing hard with Colt and it's so much fun to listen to them play and pretend with each other. I wanted to remember our conversation last night was I was changing Daisha's diaper and getting ready for bed.
Kasen: "Mom do you have a bum?"
Mom: "Yes I have a bum."
K: "Is your bum the same as my bum?"
M: "Yes, my bum is the same as your bum...as little bit bigger than your cute little bum, but still the same."
He is so infatuated with bums. Meagan watched him the other week and he asked her if she had a bum too:) Last night I was excited to cook my first ever moose burger. I cooked it and put it in enchiladas. I made my dad go first and he didn't really make a face while eating it so I thought that it was going to be okay. I took a big bite adn then proceeded to gag. I am not a fan of moose burger. So, we then went over next door to Cooter's Cafe and had dinner:) My mom ordered a pie for me...how considerate of her...I told her not too, but she just went right ahead and ordered 2 pieces. Yes, I fell off the wagon and ate half of a piece:) Oh well.....it was pretty good! Last night my mom held Daisha till 5:30 in the morning so Icould get some sleep. She just slept on my mom all night....Grandma is spoiling her like crazy...so is Grandpa..I love it! We are so spoiled when we come home and I appreciate my parents for loving us and spoiling us!!!

0 comments: