Friday, November 19, 2010

Rambling

You know...I don't have too much to write about. I honestly don't think it's even worth blogging when I don't have any pictures! But oh well. I am down in Valley with my parents for a week before Thanksgiving. Just getting ready to rock in Volleyball:) I love being home! I love driving around and seeing everything that is familiar!! I love that DeAnna just lets Kasen come and play forever at her house, and he is exhausted every night and just collapses at bedtime! I love that my Mom will hold and spoil my sweet little 6 week old. ahhh..Home:) but I miss Tate, luckily he will be working two hunts this next week and make it worth being away. WE are planning on blessing Daisha on the 5th in Talmage. She is growing so fast. Kasen is getting so old....I don't know what to do with him sometimes. He is so smart and loving. He takes very good care of his baby sister. "Don't worry sis, mom is coming" 'Stop crying sis, I am trying to watch my show" "Can you make a smile for big brotha?" "It's okay, big brother's here." "It's okay sis, it's okay." "That's enough crying sis." He is learning how to write his letters, he is great at tracing and working in his school book. He loves to pretend to go to school, his classmates are always joslyn and ethan, mostly ethan. He repeats the articles of Faith during school as well as the pledge of allegiance...I love making him repeat the pledge of allegiance, I think it's so cute how he says it. He is really into How to train your dragon. He loves making up his own stories, he loves books and reading. he is just awesome. I love being a Mom. You know.....I really do. It's my thing, I dont' know what else I would do if I couldn't be a mother, I don't really have any other talents or special things about me besides I am a good baby haver and think I am an okay mom, at least I try hard. IT brings the most JOY in my life I could ever imagine. Also, my husband is pretty much the MOST amazing man in the whole world.

3 comments:

melissa said...

you are a great mom!!! hope i get to see you and meet that cute new little girl when i'm home. love you

Ashley said...

You are an awseome mom, but I also think you are an amazing person! I can't even count how many talents you have that I wish I had...you are INCREDIBLE! I love ya Jana....and your cute little family! :)

Amy said...

Your kids are so cute! And I think you are an excellent mommy. It is fun, isn't it!! I need your e-mail address so I can send you that advent calendar!