Monday, November 8, 2010

Eye Candy

Yesterday we took family pictures. I can't wait to get them back. In the meantime enjoy this one we took while she was getting the good ones with a "real" camera:)

Daisha at 4 1/2 weeks~ She is starting to smile (once in a while), which melts my heart. She is getting stronger at holding her head up...still very bobble head but getting better:) Her 2 weeks checkup went great. Healthy as a horse. 8 lbs. 10 oz. 23 inches 14.5 head Kasen also had his 3 year old well check. Stats: Weight: 40.2 lbs (99%) Height: 42.2 (100%) Head....Not sure but definately off the charts:) I am so grateful for my healthy growing children:)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww...super cute! I just want to pinch her cute little cheeks! ;)

Alisha said...

OH she is so cute. I can't wait to meet her. When will she blessed? maybe we will take a road trip.

Kristi Barnes said...

I'm so excited for those pictures too! Very cute. I can't believe Kasen weighs that much, that's more than Andrew...at nearly 6! And I can't even imagine having a child in the 100th %tile in height...that's so cool.