Sunday, December 19, 2010

Time Flies...

When you're having FUN! Tate and I have been married for 5 wonderful years. He is everything to me...I wish I was good with words to express my love and feelings for him, I am not:) We have a wonderful life full of ups and downs, not sure what we're doin's, laughter and love. I am not sure what I would do without Him. He is my Rock. My best friend. I love living this life with him. He still makes me laugh, smile and roll my eyes from his silliness:) I am so glad to have many many more years to grow and learn from Tate. Love you Babe!!

2 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

Cute! I love the picture at the dorms! :)

Sharley said...

Hey there, I'm one of Tate's classmates from Altamont. I came across your blog from one of our other friends, and I hope this isn't too creepy. We are trying to round up addresses to send correspondence for our class reunion this summer. Will you email your address to me - sharleythayne@hotmail.com? Thank you so much!

Sharley Thayne

By the way, your family is adorable!