Saturday, January 22, 2011

Colorado fun

We went and visited the Thomason family over New Years and had a blast as usual. We were able to go to Joslyn's baptism and see that take place, which was very very special. Here we are at Bev and Scott's new home that they bought and are in the process of moving into. I am super bummed that I didn't get more pictures of the week that we were there. We went shopping lots, had fun times of hanging out playing games, and alot of people including Tate played that one poker game, oh texas holdem, on New years eve till forever:) Kasen did stay up until about 1 when we finally went to go to sleep. He probably would stay up that late every night if we would let him.
Going sledding down their big long driveway of a hill:) Kasen just walked up and down and then we left because it was freezing:)
Kirsten throwing quite a fit. She was pretty cold and didnt' like being outside. I have to admit, I have the most adorable nieces and nephews on the planet. Kirsten is definately one of my favorites, she is at such a cute stage and loves her aunt Jana ( I give her candy)

Ha ha..just classic!!!

0 comments: