Saturday, January 22, 2011

Silly Face

I have a crazy hair girl and a very silly face little boy. I can honestly say that there is not 15 minutes that goes by that Kasen doesn't do something silly that has me laughing. He loves to be silly, make up new words and knock knock jokes that do NOT make any sense at all. Example....knock knock...who's there? (will look around the room to see if anything catches his eye) peaches. Peaches who? smooshy smashy....get it? ha ha ha ha...
Okay, so I guess you just have to be there and be his parent to really appreciate it:) He is beginning to realize he doesn't get all the attention and when it isn't him who is getting the attention, it's quite the ordeal. He whines when someone is not playing with him every second.....you may think that I am exaggerating, well I am only by a few seconds!! He is still the best big brother that Daisha could ask for, very loving and sweet. Whenever she is crying or sad, he will run right over and sing her I am a Child of God. I think it's very adorable.





My all time favorite silly face!!
Man being a mom to him sure is tough sometimes. He seems pretty demanding and attention starved most days, but I guess what 3 year old isn't? But whenever I think about him and all that he is and the kind of person and friend that he is for me, I just get all mooshy inside and overwhelmed at the love I have for him.

0 comments: