Friday, January 28, 2011

Preschool

We learned all about the letter O this week in Preschool. We also are learning to read books with the word can and see. I am definately learning how to be patient with my 3 year old who does not know how to sit still for the life of him and trying to make things exciting and interesting. He is working on being more focused and I am working on lots ot things:) We love that Linda will let us be involved in her program.

I just took this of here this morning...just cause I think she is cute!

Here is Kasen's Ocean Diarama. We had a fun time painting the outside of the box and putting glitter on it. We loved putting and learning more about the ocean animals.

Kasen has a friend, Kazia, that comes to preschool with him. We love that she comes, and it's fun having my friend Kenna there to hang out with too:) We read the Rainbow fish book and learned all about sharing. Here they are putting colored fishy crackers in their seperate containers and then sharing with each other.
Yummy...getting to eat the fishy crackers

0 comments: