Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunk

Tate and Daisha were sitting on the tote and fell right in. Cutie Pies! On another note....Have I ever mentioned how amazing Tate is? He seriously, is the most amazing Dad in the world. He plays and plays with Kasen all day long. He changes diapers, and loves our little girl. He is so willing to let me have my me time. He stays with the kids and gets up with Kasen in the morning and lets me sleep in a little bit longer:) He just is the Best. I am the luckiest girl in all the land:)
OH MY...she is so Beautiful!
We have started preschool. Hometots with Linda. She is an amazing teacher and is so patient and willing to help me anytime. I am learning to be patient with my 3 year old. We are learning how to sit still and try and stay focused on a task. It's been interesting but we are getting there. He is learning quite a lot already and we have only been going for 2 weeks. This week we are learning the letter o. We have a friend Kazia that comes and it's a little better with someone else to help to the projects with. I am amazed at his learning abilities and how quickly he gets things, especially when he is paying attention.









0 comments: