Saturday, January 22, 2011

ON a ROLL

So, check it OUT....I think that I am updated! I have been on quite the roll tonight and am very proud of myself.
Tonight was the night that I let Daisha cry it out. She cried from 8:55 to 9:21. It's 10:40 right now so we will see what the night has in store for us....but it was time. I read that baby whisperer book and apparently I dont' have what it takes to whisper to my baby because that doesn't seem to help. Call me heartless, but I think that crying it out is the only way to do it. She has been sooooo needing the nipple that I just couldn't really do it anymore......especially for her sake, she doesn't get the good rest and sleep that the little lady needs. I hope hope that she gets better. We will see:)
In other news...we went to visit the Philo T. Farnsworth museum yesterday. It was fun. tate is a distant relative of the famous man who invented the T.V. and it's in rigby. So we ventured out and saw all the cool things about him. The museum is run by a bunch of old ladies who volunteer and they like a donation of $2 to see the museum. It's mostly about Jefferson county, which I don't know much about, but it was interesting to see the things that they had in there. The whole time I kept thinking of my mom and how much she loves things like this...History and all. they had some really cool displays of old oil lamps that were used back before Christ and after. I liked those the best!

If you missed my later posts, you will notice Kasen's face. Classic...seriously, he was smiling about 1 second before I snapped the picture.


Ya...maybe I should have showered that day, but here is the display of the t.v inventor himself. apparently he also helped with inventing the incubater to help premature babies. Cool beans!

2 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Dude, Craig's mom is a Farnsworth, and apparently that guy is distantly related to Craig too....so I guess Tate and Craig have more in common :) I love all the pics....your little girl is seriously a DOLL!! Love her! I just wish I couldn't meet her before she is like 3 years old. :( Miss you Jana Banana!

Our Fun Times said...

I could meet her, not "couldn't" Doit!!!