Friday, February 18, 2011

Cupcake Party

On Valentines we had a fun little party with Kasen's friends, and let's face it...my friends who are their moms:) I made cupcakes and they came on over to the house to decorate and play. It's funny becuase you can definately tell boy and girl personalities. The boys got their cupcakes, smothered tons of frosting on them, sprinkled a few sprinkles and then went downstairs to play with the tools and trucks. The girls were at the table pretty much the whole time wanting their moms to make designs and pretty's and swirlies. It was fun. I love having our basement be a TOY room. It's just so nice to be able to have all the toys down there and just run ramped, just play play play.
On another note, today I totally thought that Daisha had finally figured out how to roll over. Nope, I dont' think so. This morning I put her on her tummy to have some much needed tummy time while I was getting ready for exercise class. I came back and she was happlily on her back. I was so excited. but the more I watch her and see her while she is on her tummy, the more I think that Kasen went over and "helped" her roll over to her back. I asked Kasen if he helped her, but he continues to tell me that he didn't. So I guess, we will see!!
Here is Daisha's first little taste of rice cereal. I think that she will really like it. I was giving it to her when she was both tired and hungry and wasnt' really wanting to settle for anything less than the breast. So, I did what every mom would do, just give up the rice cereal and feed my baby girl. I am going to be trying again. I did actually give her a taste of my pudding the other day and she really really enjoyed that...go figure:)

Here They are all besides 2 friends. It was fun. I sure enjoy these cute little guys hanging around. I love getting to know people up here and spending time with them.


Kasen and his "Antlers"
Oh...Apparently he wears them everywhere...not everywhere, but we do tend to play elk hunting quite often. I know that they are not elk horns but he doesn't know that and that is what his dad told them they were, so from here on out...they are elk horns.
I love my intense little BOY....all boy! I think that is one of his many mean, growl, I am going to eat you up faces!

0 comments: