Saturday, March 5, 2011

Orderville

I went and visited Orderville last week. I have been meaning to blog about it for a week but I have been busy having fun with my momma! She came up with me and will be staying for a few weeks...I Love IT! Here are some fun pictures that we did during the week.
Colt and Kasen were buddies. They played pretty well together. It was fun watching and listening to them as they would "pretend" all sorts of things.
One of Kasen and Colts pretend times. This time I am sure they were pretending zoo. They would find an aminal out of one of Grandma's cool books and act like they were that animal...then they would put the animal back into the book and pick another one...literally try and pick it up with their hands and fingers.
Preschool. It was a chore to get them to actually sit down long enough and do preschool since they just wanted to play, play, play. Kasen and Grandpa. The first night that we got home, Kasen got out the Horse game. Its an old betting race horse game tha I am sure nobody played with before Kasen got around to playing with it. It was great seeing Dad get down on the floor and play with Kasen for a little while. Ilove times like that. My Dad thought I was silly for breaking out my camera and taking pictures but some things you just have to get documented:)

0 comments: