Sunday, March 6, 2011

5 Months

5 Months....wow...baby girl is 5 months old today. Seriously? Well here are things that I want to remember:
~ She has definately found her VOICE. This little angel really knows how to belt. She is usually just really content and happy. When she gets tired or hungry, she lets me know:)
~ She is a really GREAT eater. We have tried.....sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, bananas and peaches. She had peaches for the first time tonight and acted "so, so" about them. But she loves her sweet potatoes. I told myself Iwas just going to give her vegetables until she was 6 months old to see if she would turn out to be a better eater than Kasen if I did that....Oh well, that obviously went down the drain.
~ She LOVES her big brother. I swear she could watch him run around all day long.
~ She hates her tummy, the majority of the time....thus she doesn't roll over hardly if ever yet. I put her on her tummy and she gets fussy, so naturally I pick her up:) I am not worried...Kasen didn't roll over early, didn't crawl early and now we can barely keep up with him...I think she will be perfectly fine!
~ Can I say Thumb sucker? She loves her little thumb. It helps with sleep in the night time, which mommy loves now:) Plus, I think it's pretty cute. When she gets tired, she cuddles up on my right shoulder, puts her right thumb in her mouth and cuddles with me while sucking her thumb....I LOVE IT!
~ She has strong little legs...loves to stand and hold on to my hands.
~ SMILES...she has the most adorable smiles....anyone can get her to smile at them.
~ She doesn't laugh/giggle all that much, once in a while I can catch her in a giggling mood, which i cherish
~ Oh, she loves her Daddy, she will look all over for him whenever he hears his voice!
~ And of course she is a MOMMA's girl for sure. She is spoiled and I like it that way. I love to play, hold, tickle and kiss my little angel of a 5 month old. She works as a great weight while I do ab work outs too, so she really is helpful already ...LOVE YOU Sweetie Pie~!
Watch out...big load coming through. They had quite the time the other night pushing Daish around in the dump truck. Not sure what she thought about it though:)

2 comments:

meag said...

oh my goodness, can't believe she's 5 months old. crazy. but she is stinkin cute. i need to come love on that little girl.

THE GOULDINGS said...

Man..they do grow up fast..cant believe she is 5 months!!She is so adorable!!