Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just another day....

AT THE PARK...
aka the dinosaur playground.  Which just happens to be right by our house, which also happens to be the elementary school.  IT works out best for us all!!!  WE love the Dinosaur Playground!

 He thinks he is a pretty cool dude when he rides up this ramp.  Watch me MOM!


 Kasen and his wonderful bike.  He loves that thing and  Ilove that he loves it.  We are outside most of the day and that makes one happy momma! 


 Hello pretty girl!
Um, Tate riding this bike is the funniest thing to me.  I laugh out loud everytime we go and he rides it.  He needs one that is built for his long legs...in the meantime, he will just continue to be my form of hilarious entertainment.  Suits me just fine! 

2 comments:

Kassi said...

Your kids are just so cute!

Our Fun Times said...

Jana, your kids are seriously adorable!! I can't believe how old they are getting.....gosh, I guess that means we are getting old!! Blah, Yuck!! :( Oh well, we will always be young at heart huh :). Miss your cute face!!! Seriously though...when are you moving here ;) hehehe in my dreams I know. Love ya Vevs