Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Post

I feel like I have so much to catch up on ..... it's a bit overwhelming I know!  I have from Easter on to blog about, and when I feel like I can have at least 30 minutes to sit down and blog, I am going to catch up.  I want to put up pictures and all, I have alot of things and memories that I want to remember, but probably have already forgotten since I haven't blogged about them yet:)  New post is coming soon, well, a new one that is more exciting than this new one!!! 
    Ah...But for today,  I gave the lesson today in our family relations class on Mother's and their roles.  It was a great great lesson for me to study and read.  It went well with alot of involvement and class discussion which always helps the time factor. Better go get the cookies out of the oven, we are going to a friends' bbq :)  FUN STUFF!

1 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

I finally am able to read your blog, yay... It wouldn't work for me for awhile! Can I just say I LOVE you!! I read your last two posts and I just like you! ;) the mom day post pics , to DIE for! Your Lil family is beautiful, and you are looking super sassy as well, go girl!!! I feel like you, Millie seems just like my little bestfriend and I love it and never want her to grow up, I think I will cry the day she won't hold my hand anymore! :) miss ya Jana banana