Saturday, July 9, 2011

9 Months

Daisha turned 9 months on the 6th.  She is such a fun little lady with a cute personality. --She loves my eyelashes
--She is crawling all over the place
--She has her 3rd tooth, all are on the bottom
--Her eyes have finally turned brown :)
--She has the cutest little dimples in her elbows
--She loves to play with my teeth
--She is learning from her Dad to like the Elk, he asks "where is the elk?" she scans the room til she finds it, and starts to clap, and talk to it.  I really do think that she likes it :)
--She pulls herself up onto things
--Her brother carries her everywhere and makes sure she isn't getting into stuff, which bugs her 99% of the time!
--She loves to eat everything...I mean everything.  Dirt, rocks, grass, tamales, enchiladas, potatoes, eggs, you name it, she likes it.  As long as it is something that I am eating then she wants it, if I offer her baby food while I am eating my dinner she turns away and won't eat it.  I offer her something that I am eating and she will gobble it all up.  I had a steak the other night and she loved that as well!!  Mama's little girl ;)
--She is a good sleeper.  Majority of the nights during the weeks she sleeps the whole night through.
--Still LOVES her thumb.  If i dared take a picture of her during the night, you would see her sleeping soundly with her thumb in her mouth, her right thumb!!
--And she still loves her Mom!  She gets so excited when other people are holding her and I walk into the room, she starts to wiggle and try to get me.  I love it. 
      I have been pretty lucky as far as my children go (so far).  They both have wonderful dispositions and personalities.  Daisha is so........So GOOD.  She hardly ever cries, she has transitioned amazingly well to the bottle only feedings and hasn't skipped a beat.  She adjusts so well to where ever we are traveling to, she is a good traveler for the most part, as long as she can find her thumb!  I am one lucky mama!

0 comments: