Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just a Bunch....

Of Cuties!!
 While we were making our batch of brownies, I of course let Kasen lick the bowl.  It kept him occupied for quite a long time.  I decided next time I need to get anything done, I will just put a thin layer of brownie mix, in a bowl and that will give me time to do most anything:)  He is SO my son.  While he was licking and scraping he said, "Mom, I could eat brownies all day."  Me too Buddy, Me TOO:) 
Here is our little 10 month old.  She has four teeth on bottom and 3 1/2 on the top.  Its so cute to see those little teeth in her mouth.  It makes her look different to me though, but still cute.  She loves to dance and wiggle.  She is a goof ball too.  Anytime I am feeding her, she blinks her eyes and shakes to some sort of tune and always gets a laugh out of me.  She has my rythm though, hopefully it will get better as she grows and practices.

1 comments:

Sparky said...

There is something sew completely irresistible than wee buglets being themselves... they bring such smiles....