Thursday, December 22, 2011

6 Years

Over the time we were visiting Tate's parents and family we celebrated 6 wonderful years of marriage.  It was pretty low key, just like all of our anniversaries have been.  Apprently that's kind of who we are:)  We went to a wonderful dinner to Pizza Hut, FYI, don't eat at the Roosevelt Pizza Hut, it's horrible. Anyway, the company was great so I can't complain too much.  I have been pretty lucky.  I really like the man I married and think he is pretty great.  I have a problem with being too mushy gushy so I am trying to tone this post down.  I like to live in my little bubble of life and say that I have the best marriage and partner out there, and that nobody's as happy as I am.  I am glad that Heavenly Father planned it that way, he wants us all to be Happy.  I am very blessed and very happy.  Tate sure doesn't look too happy here, but don't let that fool you:)  He smiled in the other picture, but I have a wierd face, so i chose this one:)  ha ha typical

1 comments:

Brandy and Marv said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time flies...6 years! Congrats love and miss ya! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!