Thursday, December 22, 2011

Talmage Family TIme

 We went to visit Tate's family this past week and had a blast.  We were able to stay with Shanna and Kory on the way down and that is always a great fun time.  I got to go with her to her turbokick workout and it sure did kick my bootie.  Why is it that I can wake up at 4:45 and go with her, and it's the hardest thing in the world to wake up by 6:30 - 7 and go downstairs and run?  Not sure, if you figure it out, let me know. 
 Kasen had a blast.  He had sleepovers and played all day and night with his cousins.  It's so much fun to watch him play. 
 Case and Kasen watching a show eating popcorn.  They stayed up so late that night and woke up pretty early.  Case told us that Kasen kept kicking him and putting his legs on him. 

 Daisha playing with Grandma's toys.  She has some good toys for all the grandkids. 
 Love this face.
 This kids makes me laugh!  He tries so hard to make the silliest faces ever.  I have to beg and almost yell at him to try and get him to make a nice smile for the camera.  True personality right there.

 Here is our little Camel and "baby Jesus" for the nativity scene at Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen's party.  We found the blankie and wrapped it around Daisha and kasen loved being the Camel. 
 Most of the Grandkids. 
Kasen and Case.  Case DId NOT want to play any part besides being Case, He kept telling his mom he just wanted to play Case.  It was a cute try and I don't think anyone listent while Tate was reading the story of the Nativity.  I know I wasn't, which I probably shouldn't admit, but the kids were so darn cute and I needed to get alot of photos:) 
My favorite part of the week was that Brenda and I took a girls trip to Vernal, went shopping and out to lunch.  I still hadn't gotten her anything for Christmas, so I asked her if she would go and try some things on at Maurices, and let me get them for her.  It was so much fun.  Picking stuff out, and watching her show me the clothes she had tried on.  We found some really cute sweaters.  The next night we went to the movies.  Breaking Dawn.  I liked the movie, it was entertaining.  Lots of fun to be with my sister in law and mother in law. 
We had a fun party with the family.  The kids got some cute things from their cousins.  Tate gave his dad a fun gift of photos of all his hunting memories that I think he liked alot.  IT's fun to get things for people that they love.  I love that part of Christmas.  Love it:)  We made it back safely home and are so happy to be here, getting ready for Christmas with our little family.  The kids are excited for Santa to come.  i am trying my hardest to get Kasen to understand the real meaning of Christmas and not be such a spoiled brat.  I am afraid  I am raising a spoiled, spoiled little boy. 
 Daisha's first attempt at a pinata.  She didn't do so bad.  The thing kept moving and she couldn't quite keep up, but I think that she really liked it. 
 Kasen tried so hard to wack that as hard as he could.  His face was so funny, very intense and very serious. 
 Candy!  Hordes and Hordes of kid and candy.  Nothing better! 
 Daisha opening her first present.  Her baby doll is very cute and fun, and it's fun to watch her with it. 

Kasen LOVED his sword from Grandma and Grandpa.  They were a huge hit.  
Opening a fun stroller for her doll.  Cute girl things

0 comments: