Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fire on Ice

Here is my little pink marshmallow.  We had a fun time over Christmas to go and hang out with some our VERY favorite people, the jolly's.  We love them so much and seriously have such a great time everytime we are with them. 
 Kasen starting sweeping the ice gearing up for the games. 
 I needed to post this picture because of Kasen's face in the background.  This is him, oh lets say, 97% of the time, he is such an intense little boy, I don't know what to do about it sometimes:)  Love it though!
 The family on the ice.  Darrin getting the fire going and getting the buckets to start roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. 
 The kids sitting around the fire.  Talking about what they got for Christmas and waiting for some hot chocolate:)  Yum Yum, Lisa is always prepared:)
 Here is Lisa, she has quickly become one of my closest and dearest friends here.  She is such a wonderful example of everything good and fun.  So glad to be here with her. 
Fun times with the Jolly's.  I need to take my camera with me the other times we are hanging out.  Whether it's just dinner or pinochle, it's always a good time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hope everything is good. We moved to vernal so next time you come this way we need to get together. I would love to see you.

LACI