Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh no you Didn't

As if you didn't already know,(which I hope that nobody is reading my blog that doesn't know me)  I absolutely love Oreos.  They are my ultimate weakness, so much so that when I was in elementary school, I would save all my pennies and dimes and buy them at the store, and not let a single person have one, I ate them all my myself.  And I wonder why I have such poor eating habits, they go way back.  Anyway, I got these lovely things as a Christmas present from my sister, who knows me so well:)  I had been snacking on them all holiday and then one night I went to get a few after dinner and this is what I found. 

The package was empty.  That is right...EMPTY.  I opened it up to find that lovely note laughing at me.  Right at me.  That is my husband for you.  Such a jokester, but this was one that wasn't funny, nobody messes with my oreos.  But after I laughed out loud for quite a while, I knew I was safe, there was NO way Tate would have eaten the rest of my oreos, he just isn't much of a treat guy.  Don't worry, I found the sack and enjoyed the rest of my oreos.  Some jokes just aren't funny :) :) tehehe

1 comments:

Michelle said...

This made me laugh!!! I miss you!