Friday, January 27, 2012

Messy Faces

On semi-warm days we get to go outside and play with sidewalk chalk.  This particular day Tate and Kasen had quite an enjoyable time.  More often than not, while playing with sidewalk chalk, Kasen will paint himself to be Hulk, very green.  In this picture you can't really tell but his face was painted green and Tate is of course, blue. 
 We found a few extra puddings in the cupboard.  Daisha loved it.  Of course Kasen did too, but he is just a little bit more clean than Daisha.  She is really beginnig to cheese it whenever the camera gets pulled out.  She is a quick learner.

 Saying Cheese because mom asked them too. 
 Another day we made brownies.  Daisha sure does love that chocolate, must be related to her mother.  She had quite the time licking the spoon and the bowl.  Still working on the staying clean part, but isn't that half the fun?  I think so too:)
Yum!  Yum!

3 comments:

The Pearson's said...

Such sweet faces with the chalk, pudding, and most of all the brownies! I cant believe how big Daisha is getting. And we've still never met her..It was two years ago that we saw you last..almost exactly I think..At Chans game in St. George? Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Jana. :) Love it. Your kids are growing up so fast, it's crazy.

Idaho would be nice. :) I'm a licensed personal trainer, but don't really act like one. haha. Been eating the worst stuff and haven't been working out much. Wish you lived closer, maybe we could motivate each other. :)

Melissa said...

Too cute! I just popped on! I wanted to say thanks for having my "fancy" blog on your list! I get lots of traffic from you, which is totally what I'm after. So thanks for the help!

I just read the Oreo post too and laughed and laughed. It's cute he went to all that effort to hide your Oreos! Mmmm now I want some.