Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Homemade Forest

A while back Tate and the kiddos made this homemade forest.  All it takes is left over Christmas tree branches, dirt and a big box cut up.  It does help if you have forest animals and a weird creepy camper guy, his name is hunter Dan:)  The kids had fun and this thing stayed on my table for quite a while till I gave it the boot and it was out on the porch and eventually in the garbage.  We had a fun time with the little forest


 Daisha is quite the little cheeseball lately.  She really gets into it.  I wonder if that is how I look when I act out how I want her to say "cheese" to mama with the camera:)
 Notice hunter dan up on his "ledge" spotting the elk down in the trees.  It was pretty thick, but hunter dan has great optics, so it wasn't too hard.
 We have a nice elk on our forest land!!
 After all that hard hunting, Dan decided that he needed a break, it got dark and he had a nice dinner over is fire, and then a few smores to top of the night and his fun hunting trip.  Notice the creepyness of the eyes.  
I think that it's time for Hunter Dan to go to sleep downstairs in the bottom of the toy box.  Night night!  hope he enjoyed his marshmallow!

0 comments: