Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sink Time

Lately Daisha has really enjoyed playing in the sink.  The things we do to entertain everyone. 
 She is really into filling up a cup and then being able to pour it out, over and over again.  She loves also stacking things and putting any object into something else that it will fit into.  Her favorite by far though is to take the lid off the chapstick and put it on and off over and over again.  We have lost many a chapstick lid that way, but it really keeps her entertained for a long time.  Anything with lids, she loves putting them on and off.  She is getting really good at it.
 Oh my cute little runny nose girl!

 I like the color effect on my camera.  I know that there are ways that you can do this on photoshop, but I don't remember, it's been too long since my last photoshop class.  She is really into it though.
 Here we are on another fun day in the sink.  Don't you worry, it is in the afternoon I do believe and both my kids still have their jammies on.  We don't mind a few days like this.  It keeps us happy and sane:)
 It's fun to fill up bottles, put the lids back on and then squirt sisters, that's what Kasen loved to do.
Daisha in all her cuteness and very wet jammies.  It was time I think to get dressed anyway, so a good soak didn't hurt anyone.  It really works out for us all, i have a clean and scrubbed sink with no dishes and the kids get to play.  Win-Win.

0 comments: