Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rainbow Rice

I saw this idea on pinterest and thought to myself, we should totally make that.  It was so much fun.  In fact we still play with this everyday.  We dyed the rice all different colors, the ones that Kasen chose of course, and have been having a ball ever since.  We hide things and dig, we fill up all sorts of stuff with rice, and it gets all over the place, great thing is it vaccums up very nicely, so no big worries. 
 It's also very edible.  It seemed like the only thing that Daisha really wants to do with it is eat it.  I am not too worried, it's just rice, right?
 This one kept them pretty busy, filling up each spot in the ice tray and doing it over and over again.  Love it!
 Daisha is very much into climbing onto EVERYTHING.  She is a little climber.  I put this chair on the table for some reason, I think to vacuum or shampoo the carpet, anyway, we had a chair on the table and Daisha just climbed right up there like she was the queen of the world.  Well she she is definitely the queen of our little world and I think that she likes her position.
She just worries me a little bit when she climbs so high.  She climbs and gets up on the table all the time and wants to be just like her big brother, but she has fallen off the table more times than I can remember. Luckily, she bounces right back after a good hug and kiss and if it's too bad a good snuggle, then goes right on climbing like she use to.  Goodness I love that girl!

0 comments: