Saturday, February 25, 2012

ADORABLE

There aren't too many words that describes this little picture.  They had built a bear cave and were the cutest little bears in the whole world.  I love their smiles. 
 
I sometimes need to take a step back and refresh my perspective and attitude about my role.  I am slowly but surely gaining a stronger testimony about being a stay at home mom and the joys that come from raising a family.  I have always known that is what I want to do, I think that because of the example from my own mother, but I sometimes wonder if it was blind faith at first.  I am beginning to really and deeply understand the beauty of my calling and decisions that I have made to allow me to be a mother.  I am extremely grateful to Heavenly Father for guiding me here to this place and relish in the fact that I have these adorable people to call me:)  Speaking of which, Daisha is awake from her nap calling out "mama, mama".  I am excited because when I walk in that room to pick her up from her crib, she is giong to be so Excited to see me.  It's kinda nice being a mom, at least I know she likes me:)


0 comments: