Saturday, February 25, 2012

Last Night in CO

I need to catch up on my trip to CO so I am finally doing it.  The last night I was there, Linda took me to get a massage.  It was fabulous.  Absolutely fabulous, after we went to a cute greek restaurant and she introduced me to "a flaming piece of cheese".  It has some fancy greek word, but here it is, on fire, we gobbled it all up after it stopped being on fire:)  Then I sampled a few other greek appetizers that were pretty yummy.  It was so nice to go out with Linda to visit and catch up.  She truly is wonderful.  I just love her.  I am sad that I didn't get a picture of the two of us :(
 
 Earlier in the day, Kasen and Kirsten were outside without shoes on in the snow.  They gathered some really yummy looking snow, not, and started eating it, so we decided to make snow cones/slushies out of their yummy snow.  They were having a blast. 
Eating up the rest of their snow.  It was a fun trip.  We made it back home safely and were able to stop by Wendy's house again on the way home.  I woke up to inches and inches of snow on my car, so that had me a little worried, driving through wyoming in a snow storm is not my idea of fun, but the weather turned out to be good.  It's always nice to be with family, I don't get much family time in Idaho so whenever I can get it, I really enjoy it.  It is also nice to have Tate back home from his trip, although he had a blast and we are so glad he was able to go. 

0 comments: