Thursday, March 15, 2012

Finger Paint

Daisha has always been a pretty dang good eater.  She has eaten most anything I give to her besides potatoes, which I find really interesting.  I often find her downstairs in the rice bucket that we colored a while back just snacking away.  She loves to eat that rice and doesn't seem to think that it's a tiny bit gross.  The other day we decided to paint and she thought that was pretty delicious as well.  She kept on dipping her fingers in and licking away.  I tried to get hand prints of both of them to keep and i could not for the life of me get her to keep her hands still on the paper without them smearing.  I went through alot of paper trying to get a good print but to no avail, i failed.  maybe when she is a bit older. I got some good ones of Kasen's hands though so that is good to have.  They are pretty cute little hand prints. 
 The proof is all over her face :)
 It was a pretty big mess, but it cleaned up good and washed up nice.  So it wasn't too bad.  The kids had fun and after draining the green water out of the tub, they actually got nice and clean themselves!
 Kasen doesn't have any rhyme or reason for his drawing, it very messy. he doesn't like drawing anything in particular, which sometimes makes me frustrated because i think he should start wanting to make actual pictures of his art, but nope, he is very free spirited in that way. 

1 comments:

Melissa said...

My kids are awesome eats but don't like potatoes either. Weird. It must be their Valley blood or something. lol.