Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring was in the air

Last weekend we got to spend the weekend with Tate's sister and her children.  It was such a fun time.  It was warm enough to be able to play outside and play out side we did.  they have such a fun back yard full of swings, toys, and even a fire pit.  we roasted marshmallows on the make shift fire that barely burned.  i love spending time at shanna's house.  i love being able to just visit with her and watch our kids play and laugh, such a great stage of life I am in.  love it!
daisha really enjoyed their little play house, she would play peek a boo and play in there forever. 
Kasen was such a fun little helper with Daisha.  he loved pushing her in the swings.  she loved it.  he would have me buckle her in, and he would take over from there.  he would push and push, then when she was done he would unbuckle her and help her out.  it's so cool to watch my kids play together.  kasen really is such a good and helpful big brother.  he loves his little sister so much and she absolutely adores him.  she has started calling him bub.  its the only words she can muster out for him, but when she says that we know who she is talking about. 
I love this picture.  shanna was pushing olivia super high in the swing and i got a good shot of her face.  she was loving it, and kept saying higher, higher.  she couldnt get much higher than this. 

2 comments:

Casey said...

Fun times! I am loving these posts. Your kids seem so big. I hope I can see you guys before you go!

McCleary Family Fun said...

You are such a good blogger. I love to read about your days and your family. I love you. I love you.