Monday, March 26, 2012

Us time

Tate and i were able to sneak away Friday night and go to Salt lake.  We got a hotel and everything. I know really splurged.  (thanks court:) Tate got me tickets to miranda lambert concert for valentines day so we left the kids with Grandma and cousins and spent the weekend in SL.  We got to go to the sportsmans expo and see Jeremy, it's always good to see him and his other buddies.  We walked around, I bought some jewelry and some sunglasses and we headed off to visit Brit and Kye for a few minutes.  Then off to the concert.  It was so much fun being able to just go and do whatever and spend some fun quality time with Tate. 
I think that every couple needs to have a little bit of time together.  It's so important to me and my relationship with Tate.  It's fun to remember the reasons why we love each other in a different dating sort of way.  The concert was alot of fun.  I like a good, clean country concert.  It's fun to sit and watch the drunk cowboys, and it's fun to sing along and dance to a few of the songs I know.  Tate is such a music person.  He likes music, I love music too, but there aren't too many songs that I even know the name and the artist of.  I just sing along with whatever makes me feel happy and just go from there.  Love this guy of mine! 

1 comments:

Casey said...

That's fun you guys had a little get away! I love country concerts too. It was prob just what you needed before you guys head out for the summer. You will be glad you did it because your hubby is gonna be one busy man soon! :)