Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family Pics

My awesome friend Tracy took our pictures before Tate left for Kentucky. It was perfect timing, right after Kasen got rid of his black eye :)
 I love the pictures of my kids.  Kasen was being so cute trying to get Daisha smiling and putting his arm around her.  She usually doesn't care for Kasen touching her, but she wasn't all that bad this morning! 
 Daisha kept telling us no, and wasn't cooperating all that great at first, but she warmed up and started smiling a little bit.  It's a good thing that Tracy's camera has a fast shutter and snaps those pictures fast because my camera would not have caught any of her smiles, or attempts.
 I LOVE her yard, her barn is awesome.  I am glad we got a few of it in the background!
 Loving my little family!


 Kasen and his cute little crooked smile.  He sure says CHEESE really good, but sometimes forgets to actually make a good smile.  I took TONS of pictures of this little guy from the time he was born, so he knows how to work the camera:)  He sure is handsome!
 He melts my heart:)
 And my little princess.   She sure does pull some good faces, this one is attempt of her scowl that she gives to people.  I can't help but smile when I look at them.  My goodness!

8 comments:

The Pearson's said...

Seriously? Could your kids be an cuter? My oh my that handsome boy of your is gonna have all the girls chasing him before you know it!! And Daisha! I love her little legs and feet in the top header picture! Your baby is not a baby anymore! Seems like you just had her, She's a little girl now! Crazy! Looks like you guys are happy as ever! Keep it up!

Michelle said...

I love them all! You guys are so dang cute!!! Your smile in the family one where you guys are all sitting reminds me of your mom. I've never really seen her in you, but that picture reminds me alot of her. I love that lady! You guys are the cutest family! Love you!

Melissa said...

Love the pictures and that barn IS the perfect background. So pretty. Now, I missed something somewhere. Why are you going to Kentucky?? Say hello to my Mom while you are there :) I'm jealous!

Anne Marie said...

Ok Jana... What happened to kason!!! He is so old looking!!! Seriously I couldn't believe it!!! Your family is so cute!!

Casey said...

I wasn't kidding about wanting some of these! They are even cuter the second time I looked at them, I love them. I need some :)

Brandy and Marv said...

SOooo dang cute!!!!! I love your cute little family!!!!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Way cute pictures! You have a cute little family! Your kids are adorable and getting so big!

Kristi Barnes said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL...cute just does not describe. WOW Kasen is a doll...I just can't get over it, I need to take some tips from you on how to dress kids. Daisha cracks me up. I love that picture of you guys with just your legs, awesome!

And as far as Pocatello... I thought there was a chance we were moving to Pocatello, but NO...I just wondered if we did how close we'd be to you guys!