Thursday, November 15, 2012

Conference Weekend

Conference Weekend I took the kids out in the mountains to try and find some pretty trees to take fall pictures in.  I was pretty homesick this weekend.  I don't know what it is about the Fall that makes me miss Orderville so much.  Maybe it was the fact that Tate was gone and hadn't been home in about a week and I was there trying to make a fun, good, conference experience for my little kids.  Growing up we always went up lydia's canyon and went to "our tree" and took pictures of the family.  It was such a big, beautiful tree with the most beautiful orange and red leaves.  That is what I was looking for this day, and we never really found anything that spectaular, but we found one that we could get to that looked sort of decent and stopped and snapped some photos, and played in the leaves. 
 Kasen and Daisha.  Kasen 5 years old.  Daisha 2 years old. 
 Yippee....throwing leaves is so much fun!  It doesn't really look like it but Daish really did a good job at throwing them too, not too far, nor to high, but they got thrown nonetheless!
My pretty little cheeser!

0 comments: