Thursday, October 23, 2008

Don't ya just love it.....

When your husband calls you at 11:30 at night and you ask what is going and and his reply is, "Oh just going to the hospital." Seriously...what is wrong with him sometimes!! So he was caping out his elk tonight for work and the knife I guess wasn't cutting good enough so he was using quite a bit of force and sliced his left palm long and deep. But at least he isn't hurt any worse. It's funny when you are going to the hospital and the only thing that you are worried about is how much this is going to cost us. Tate said that he already decided that if it's alot then him and Jerry would just take care of it. Ha ha..I love my hubby...he is totally rubbing off on me because I think that I would do the same thing! We are becoming big ol' cheap oh's! Just thought that I would share that before heading off to bed! I am excited to be going to see Tate tomorrow but not so excited to leave Orderville. I really would just stay here, but I guess Tate misses me:) I don't want to go back to the freezing cold! Maybe I won't have to be there for too much longer...we will see:)

2 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Ha Ha, poor Tate. First its something wrong with his belly(I can't remember). Then he got hurt playing ball at conference. Now this! I'm sure theres many more I don't know about. But your right, at least he's not really hurt. Thanks again for posting things that are happening. Love ya lots!

Our Fun Times said...

Okay, how scary is that! "Oh you know just going to the hospital" Ahhh! Good to hear from you Jana Banana!! Miss ya girl!