Sunday, September 25, 2011

Daisha Time

I sort of feel bad, alot of my posts consist of just Kasen.  Which, don't get me wrong is wonderful, but have little to do with my little Daisha Dana!  So, I am committing from here on out a post of her own:)  Daisha is going to be sad, or I am going to be more sad for the lack of pictures, but I guess we will deal.  She is such a sweet little spirit.  Right now she is getting her molars and they are giving her heck.  I can feel one of them on the bottom right, the top right is still coming and really swollen, the top left is the one I feel most horrible about.  I honestly have NEVER seen this with a teether, but it's swollen like crazy and it's black and blue, it looks almost like a busted blood blister inside of her little tooth area.  Anyway, I am not sure if that is normal or not, but I hope it gets better fast because she hasn't eaten hardly anything for the past 3 days and that is completely out of Character for her.  She still is a little angel though, she sleeps through the night and I think that I have her thumb to thank for that, but still, she has to be hungry:)  She is for the most part happy and playful. 
    She is getting more brave at taking steps on her own.  She so far has taken 4 steps all be herself before plopping to the ground.  She loves to walk around holding my fingers.  We have done laps around our little living room and kitchen every day.  She loves it.  She is getting more hair which is so cute but she never keeps her little pony tails in.  Always pulling them out and then she is left with this mohawk sort of look the rest of the day.  It suits her just fine though:)  She is wearing little size 3 or 4 shoes depending on the  brand and loves them.  I have those wonderful soft soled ones and she loves those.  Every morning she finds them, brings it over to me and lifts up her foot.  Then she'll play with the velcro and they will come off and we will put them on again.  She doesn't much care for the way her brother "plays" with her.  Which I think she needs to just relax a little bit because he really is trying to be nice most of the time and hug and play, but she won't have any of it.  It just bugs her to death for him to hug her or want to hold her.  If I am playing with them, then it isn't so bad, but if it's just the two of them and he is trying to touch her at all, she lets him know.  They do play so cute together if he isn't trying to touch her.  She will scoot her way down the stairs to the toys and Kasen will be playing some sort of pretend game and she will find things that she will play with and they will go and go.  It's so fun to watch.  I sat at the end of the stairs the other day and watched for a while till they caught sight of me and then it was over.  She is quite the little smiler.  She loves to look at people, wrinkle up her nose, and give them a big smile.  She really is quite the doll.  She knows what elk say, and also thinks that is what most every other animal says.  She loves to watch the horses outside, the puppy and the kitties that we see at friends houses.  She likes to stack things, and put things in piles then get them out and re-stack and re-pile and put them in a bowl or bucket or something to hold them.  Daisha loves to talk on the phone and say "hi", or sometimes we will get a "hi dad".  She is going to be 1 so soon, I can't believe it.  Can't time slow down, just a bit?  We will have a low key little party for her.  I told her Daddy that all she wanted for her birthday was to go shopping with Mom:)  I hope she will get what she wants, that is all she wanted and how mean would that be if Dad didn't get her a shopping trip with mom?  I think so too:)  Love you Daisha

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What a little sweetie. Wish I saw more of her!

So you need to add paulcoxcrew2.blogspot.com to your blogroll. This is my nonprivate one, so you can see when I update. Which lets be honest, is not very often!:) Love you!