Sunday, October 9, 2011

1 Year Old

Happy Happy Birthday Daisha Dana'.  We love you so much.  Your birthday was all that you ever wanted it to be.  We hung out with Dad and Kasen and played all day long.  You had a wonderful nap, we went and got you a few little toys, we bought you some pizza (your favorite:) and then had a wonderful birthday cake that was half green and half purple.  Your dad made it special for you, he is quite the baker:)  You are such a joy to our lives. 
I honestly think that was the fastest year of my life.  It seems like yesterday that we were driving to the hospital to have you.  I haven't taken her to get her year appointment yet so we don't know how much she has grown but that is coming up soon.   Daisha is still working on walking, she is getting more brave every day on going out on her own.  She loves to walk around holding on to my fingers.  We would walk all day long if I could bend over that long.  She has the most wonderful smile, she grins and crinkles up her nose.  She is getting her molars and they have given her a little bit of grief, but I think that they are almost through.  We love this little girl.  She is developing quite a cute personality and keeps us laughing every day. Kasen still likes her  Ithink, and they play pretty good together once in a while.  He likes to play a little too rough most times.  Happy Birthday.  Hopefully this year will go a little slower than the last one did. 


1 comments:

THE GOULDINGS said...

oh my gosh..I can't believe that she is 1! Crazy how fast they grow up! You have a beautiful family!