Monday, September 12, 2011

No Camera

Guiding season = No camera season.  I hate not having a camera.  I go through my day and there are so many adorable things that I could snap a picture of and write cute blog posts about, but without a camera  I just forget about all the cute adorable things my kids do.  Makes me a bit sick inside, knowing I could have all these wonderful memories:) O Well.....
   Mom has been up with me this past week.  She is such a joy.  Pure joy.  She is leaving in the morning, Dad is here to pick her up.  We went to Rexburg the other day and spent the day with Aunt Claudia.  It's fun to visit, and to let Mom be with her sister.  We dropped her off at the Temple sat. morning while we ran errands in Idaho falls, she had a blast being independant and by herself. 
   We have been eating fresh sweet corn out of the garden.  There is a sense of pride when I go to my garden and pick dinner fresh!  It really makes me feel like I have accomplished something worth while.  Yum Yum.  I am hoping to freeze the rest of the corn I don't eat.  My tomatoes should be red hopefully SOON, before it freezes and so I can make something else yummy with them. 
   We are gearing up for Kasen's birthday.  He is going to be 4?  What?  He is so much fun.  He is so excited for is "pirate party" and I am excited too.  I have never had to plan a birthday party before, it's going to be great.   We have a bunch of friends coming and even a few cousins who we love, can't wait. 

1 comments:

meag said...

hey!!! uh i totally know what you mean with the no camera situation, and it totally stinks. It seems like when i have the camera, i don't have as many necessary photo-opts, but now that i don't i feel like i am missing so many precious pictures of preston. bummer deal. and agreed with the joy of gardens. Chase and i say that every single time we sit down to eat something. infact, i just enjoyed yummy zucchini bread and fresh tomatoes from the garden (for dinner) what a joy it is.