Sunday, September 4, 2011

The V

We canned alot of these little suckers.  I had such a great time being with my sister and cousin doing this all day long.  It was well worth the visiting to be in a hot sweaty kitchen all day:) 
On our way to the V. 
I love how Colt looks like he is skipping up the hill and Kasen is practically on his hands and knees crawling up the hill.
Aunt DeAnna making sure Kasen gets up alright.
We are just about to the top!
Crawling up the mountain.
Here we are having a great hike.
We finally made it up to the top of the V.  yeah!  Kasen said.  I can see the whole city, don't worry that his c's sound a little like the sh sound. 
Daisha's very first time on the V.  She was a great hiker and loved it!
Aunt DeAnna Dana and Daisha Dana. 
Mom and Daisha on the V.
My kiddos.  Notice Kasen's lovely facial expressions.  He is such a jokester. 
Nice face guys.  I decided I am going to stop trying to smile in pictures and just make the silliest faces I can to fit in with the rest of my family. 
We love the V.  On our way up to the top, Kasen began to tell me that Grandpa had painted all the numbers on that hill.  It was quite a cute story. 
Playing in Grandpa's water.  He wasn't too happy when they messed with the sprinkler and he had to go and fix it. Oh well, they had a great time in the hot day. 
We have been having such a wonderful time visiting Grandma and Grandpa and our cousins.  

1 comments:

Michelle said...

K so I love the "c(sh)ity" part! Totally made me laugh!

I had so much fun hanging out with you! Bottlin', hair doin', derbyin'! I think this has got to be some sort of record for time spent together since highschool. Good times! We should make a habit of it when you come again! Love you!